Server Monitoring – Remote Services
Spectrum Network Solutions offers top quality cost-effective Remote Server Installation and Monitoring Services to clients all across the UK from out offices in London and Milton Keynes. With our remote server monitoring, we efficaciously manage and monitor the health of all the servers and workstations in your organisation to ensure that any issues can be easily anticipated, identified and resolved before they escalate into major outages or bigger problems. With our proactive Remote Server Monitoring, we help our clients to avoid the risks of reputational damage, service interruption and expensive remedial processes.
Our Remote Server Monitoring Services
We leverage an advanced Remote Server Monitoring System which ensures the complete safety of your business systems and the data stored within. We effectively monitor the vital elements of your servers which underpin the security and alert you to any issues.
Our Remote Server Monitoring Services Help in:
- Safeguarding the confidential business information from any malicious attacks by ensuring all the security measures and software are up to date.
- Monitoring and updating the OS updates and patch management while ensuring that the critical updates are installed as soon as they are available
- Receiving alerts and monitoring systems against unauthorised logins
- Performing regular online server backups to ensure that the server data is available for recovery
- Monitoring and optimising the performance of the servers
Why Choose Us?
Undoubtedly, IT systems management and maintenance is one of the most critical and time consuming tasks. But, we at Spectrum Network Solutions make it easier for you by offering unsurpassed remote server monitoring services that significantly help in avoiding any disastrous problems impacting the operations and processes in your organisation. With a seasoned team of professionals, we deliver up-to-the-minute monitoring and management services.
Let’s make something
We’ll contact you within a couple of hours to schedule a meeting to discuss your goals.