Microsoft Azure Monitor
Monitoring is the act of gathering and evaluating data to audit the performance, health, and availability of your resources. An effective monitoring strategy facilitates you understand the operation of components and to improve your uptime with notifications and A summary of Monitoring that covers the different services used at Monitoring Azure applications and resources.
Azure Monitor helps you maximize the availability and performance of your applications and services. It delivers a complete solution for collecting, analysing, and acting on telemetry from your cloud and on-premises environments. This information helps you understand how your applications are performing and proactively identify issues that affect them and the resources they depend on.
- Detect and diagnose issues throughout applications and dependencies with Application Insights.
- Correlate infrastructure issues with VM insights and Container insights.
- Drill into your monitoring data with Log Analytics for troubleshooting and deep diagnostics.
- Support operations at scale with programmed actions.
- Create visualizations with Azure dashboards and workbooks.
- Collect data from monitored resources by using Azure Monitor Metrics.
Let’s make something
We’ll contact you within a couple of hours to schedule a meeting to discuss your goals.