Surface Pro X. Built for the ways you work and connect
When you buy a Surface from Microsoft Store, you get:
- Free 2-3 business days shipping
- 90 days of free technical phone support
- Free 60 days returns
- Up to 10% discount for students, parents and members of the armed forces
* Surface Pro X Signature Keyboard, Surface Slim Pen, Microsoft 365 and some software and accessories sold separately.
- Battery life – Surface Pro X: Up to 15 hours of battery life based on typical Surface device usage. Testing conducted by Microsoft in September 2020 (Surface Pro X with Microsoft SQ® 1 and Surface Pro X with Microsoft SQ® 2) using preproduction software and preproduction configurations of Surface Pro X. Testing consisted of full battery discharge with a mixture of active use and modern standby. The active use portion consists of (1) a web browsing test accessing 8 popular websites over multiple open tabs, (2) a productivity test utilising Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook, and (3) a portion of time with the device in use with idle applications. Tested with Windows Version 10.0.19041.1(20H1) and Edge version 85.0.564.51. All settings were default except screen brightness was set to 150nits with Auto-Brightness disabled. Wi-Fi was connected to a network. Battery life varies significantly with settings, usage and other factors.
- Weight not including Surface Slim Pen or Surface Pro X Keyboard
- Service availability and performance subject to service provider’s network. Contact your service provider for details, compatibility, pricing, SIM card and activation. See all specs and frequencies at surface.com.
- Surface Pro X for consumers comes with Windows 10 Home to bring you the powerful Windows features you use most at an exceptional value. If you need additional enterprise management and security tools for the workplace, you can switch to Windows 10 Pro or purchase Surface Pro X for Business. At this time, Surface Pro X will not install 64-bit applications that have not been ported to ARM64, some games and CAD software, and some third-party drivers or anti-virus software. New 64-bit apps are coming to ARM 64 all the time. Find out more in the FAQ
- System software uses significant storage space. Available storage is subject to change based on system software updates and apps usage. 1 GB = 1 billion bytes. 1 TB = 1,000 GB. See Surface.com/Storage for more details
- Colours available on selected models only. Available colours may vary by store, market, and configuration.
**Extended return offer period available with Surface devices purchased from Microsoft Store online store in the United Kingdom between 6th May, 2020 and 31st October, 2020.?The return process must be started within 60 days of the customer receiving the device.?Not available for purchases by reseller customers. Extended return offer period limited to 5 device returns total per eligible customer. Excludes Surface Hub. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Microsoft reserves the right to modify or discontinue offers at any time. Other exclusions and limits may apply. Microsoft Store return policy applies to extended returns. See applicable Microsoft Terms of Sale for more information.
***Participants must be 18+. This promotion is being run in the UK, France, Germany, Spain, Italy and the Netherlands and is valid from 1 October 2020 to 31 October 2020 and subject to online availability. Available in Microsoft online store in each relevant territory only. To be eligible, participants must order and pay for either a Surface Laptop Go or Surface Pro X Platinum online; once the device has been shipped to a participant (at Microsoft’s expense), they are eligible to make a trade-in claim; participants must then visit https://tradeuptosurface.com/tradein within 30 days from date of delivery of device (and in any case no later than 14 December 2020) and upload proof of purchase details (including order/shipment confirmation) to make a trade-in claim; once claim is approved, participants must then trade-in their old device within 15 days of approval. A pre-paid label/postage contribution will be provided for trade-ins. Eligibility criteria include: trade-ins must be a Chromebook, i5, i7 Surface, Mac, iPad Pro or MacBook Pro device listed here https://tradeuptosurface.com/gb/en/pages/tradeup/home (a MacBook Pro 15″ will receive maximum the trade-in value of £/€950 and a Surface Pro 2 or Chromebook will receive the minimum trade-in value of £/€100) in working condition (i.e. must power on and function fully), without a cracked screen and manufactured within the last 2 years (unless stated otherwise here https://tradeuptosurface.com/gb/en/pages/tradeup/terms). Power cords and any other accessory required for the trade-in device to power on and function must be included. For full eligibility criteria see here https://tradeuptosurface.com/gb/en/pages/tradeup/home/terms. Participants must ensure the devices are formatted and personal data has been erased before sending to Microsoft. Trade-ins handled by Opia Limited, Priory House, Pilgrims Court, Sydenham Road, Guildford, Surrey, England, GU1 3RX. Once trade-in claim is approved, reward will be paid to participant’s nominated bank account within 14 days from date of receipt of validation of the trade-in. A reward is only possible once per purchased device and can be claimed a maximum of 2 times per person. Trade-ins that fail to meet eligibility criteria will be returned to participant or recycled after consultation with the participant. Full T&Cs available at: https://tradeuptosurface.com/gb/en/pages/tradeup/terms.
Limited time Offer, while supplies last. Available in Microsoft select countries only. Not valid on prior orders or purchases; cannot be transferred or otherwise redeemed for cash or coupon code(s). Refunds will take into account the discount. Price discount does not include taxes, shipping or other fees. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Microsoft reserves the right to modify or discontinue offers at any time.