Microsoft 365 Business Standard
- Get desktop versions of Office apps: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote (plus Access and Publisher for PC only).
- Host email with a 50 GB mailbox and custom email domain.
- Create a hub for teamwork with Microsoft Teams.
- Store and share files with 1 TB of OneDrive cloud storage per user.
- Use one license to cover fully installed, Office apps on five mobile devices, five tablets, and five PCs or Macs per user.
- Get help anytime with around-the-clock phone and web support from Microsoft.
Microsoft 365 Business Standard is a Compatible with Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 Service Pack 1, and the two most recent versions of macOS. All languages included.
Build your business
Get work done, all while helping to protect and increase efficiency with Microsoft 365. Collaborate in real time with professional email, online storage, and teamwork tools that are always up to date and help keep your data safe.
Apps and services included
Publisher (PC only)
Access (PC only)
PC: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster x86- or x64-bit processor with SSE2
OSX: Intel processor
Android: Android KitKat 4.4 or later version and have an ARM-based or Intel x86 processor.
PC: Windows 7 Service Pack 1, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Windows 10 Server, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2008 R2, or Windows Server 2012
Android: OS version: KitKat (4.4.X) or above
iOS: Office for iPad® and iPhone® requires iOS 10.0 or later. Office for iPad Pro™ requires iOS 10.0 or later.
PC: 1 GB RAM (32-bit); 2 GB RAM (64-bit)
OSX: 4 GB RAM
Android: 1 GB
|Hard Disk Space||
PC: 3 GB of available disk space
OSX: 6 GB HFS+ hard disk format
PC: 1024 x 768 resolution
OSX: 1280 x 800 resolution
A touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality. However, all features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse, or other standard- or accessible-input device. Note that new touch features are optimized for use with Windows 8 or later.
Product functionality and graphics may vary based on your system configuration. Some features may require additional or advanced hardware or server connectivity.
Internet functionality requires an internet connection.
Microsoft account required.