Microsoft 365 Business Premium
Microsoft 365 Business Premium was purpose built for small and medium-sized businesses with under 300 users. It provides them with the best-in-class productivity capabilities of Microsoft 365 Business Standard plus advanced security features to safeguard business data and assets across devices.
- Stay up to date with the latest versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and more.
- Connect with customers and coworkers using Outlook, Exchange, and Teams.
- Manage your files from anywhere with 1 TB of cloud storage on OneDrive per user.
- Defend your business against advanced cyberthreats with sophisticated phishing and ransomware protection.
- Control access to sensitive information using encryption to help keep data from being accidentally shared.
- Secure devices that connect to your data and help keep iOS, Android, Windows, and Mac devices safe and up to date.
Compatible with Windows 10 Pro. Some management features are not supported in Windows Home. All languages included.
One solution to run your business securely from anywhere
Microsoft 365 Business Premium brings together best-in-class Office apps and powerful cloud services with comprehensive security that helps protect your business against advanced cyber threats.
Apps and services included
Publisher (PC only)
Access (PC only)
Azure Information protection
Windows Virtual Desktop
PC: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster x86-bit or x64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set
Mac: Intel processor
PC: Windows 10 Pro Creators update or higher. Windows 10 Pro upgrade rights are included with Microsoft 365 Business Premium if the target machines are presently running Windows 7 Pro, or 8.1 Pro
Mac OS X 10.10 or later
Apple iOS 8.0 and later
Google Android 4.0 and later (including Samsung KNOX Standard 4.0 and higher)
PC: 2 GB RAM
Mac: 4 GB RAM
|Required Hard Disk Space||
19 GB for 32-bit OS, 23 GB for 64-bit OS of available disk space
PC: 1024 x 768 resolution
Mac: 1280 x 800 resolution
PC: Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 10 graphics card
A touch-enabled device is required to use any multitouch functionality. However, all features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse, or other standard- or accessible-input device. Note that new touch features are optimized for use with Windows 8 or later
|Additional system requirements||
Internet functionality requires an internet connection.
Microsoft account required.