Microsoft 365 Business Basic
- Microsoft 365 Business Basic supports a maximum of 300 users.
- Host email with a 50 GB mailbox and custom email domain address.
- Create a hub for teamwork to connect your teams with Microsoft Teams.
- Access web versions of Office apps: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote (plus Access and Publisher for PC only).
- Store and share files with 1 TB of OneDrive cloud storage per user.
- Host online meetings and video conferencing for up to 300 users.
- Get help anytime with around-the-clock phone and web support from Microsoft.
Compatible with Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 Service Pack 1, and the two most recent versions of macOS. All languages included.
Bring your ideas to life
Work better as a team with better tools. Collaborate in real time with professional email, persistent chat, online storage, and video conferencing tools that are always up to date and help keep your data safe.
PC: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster x86- or x64-bit processor with SSE2
OSX: Intel processor
Android: Android KitKat 4.4 or later version and have an ARM-based or Intel x86 processor
PC: Windows 7 Service Pack 1, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Windows 10 Server, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2008 R2, or Windows Server 2012
Android: OS version: KitKat (4.4.X) or above
iOS: Office for iPad® and iPhone® requires iOS 10.0 or later. Office for iPad Pro™ requires iOS 10.0 or later
PC: 1 GB RAM (32-bit); 2 GB RAM (64-bit)
OSX: 4 GB RAM
Android: 1 GB
|Hard Disk Space||
PC: 3 GB of available disk space
OSX: 6 GB HFS+ hard disk format
PC: 1024 x 768 resolution
OSX: 1280 x 800 resolution
A touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality. However, all features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse, or other standard- or accessible-input device. Note that new touch features are optimized for use with Windows 8 or later.
Product functionality and graphics may vary based on your system configuration. Some features may require additional or advanced hardware or server connectivity.
Internet functionality requires an internet connection.
Microsoft account required.