Microsoft 365 Apps for business
- Get desktop versions of Office apps: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote (plus Access and Publisher for PC only).
- Store and share files with 1 TB of OneDrive cloud storage per user.
- Use one license to cover fully installed Office apps on five mobile devices, five tablets, and five PCs or Macs per user.
- Automatically update your apps with new features and capabilities every month.
- Get help anytime with around-the-clock phone and web support from Microsoft.
Microsoft 365 Apps for business is a Compatible with Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 Service Pack 1, and the two most recent versions of macOS. All languages included.
Get more with Microsoft 365
Get the worldwide standard for desktop apps like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and more. Create, view, and edit in real time across all your devices with desktop and mobile apps for Windows PCs, iOS, Android, and Mac.
Apps and services included
Publisher (PC only)
Access (PC only)
PC: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster x86- or x64-bit processor with SSE2
Mac: Intel processor
Android: Android KitKat 4.4 or later version and have an ARM-based or Intel x86 processor.
PC: Windows 7 Service Pack 1, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Windows 10 Server, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2008 R2, or Windows Server 2012 processor with SSE2
Android: OS version: KitKat (4.4.X) or above
iOS: Office for iPad® and iPhone® requires iOS 10.0 or later. Office for iPad Pro™ requires iOS 10.0 or later.
PC: 1 GB RAM (32-bit); 2 GB RAM (64-bit)
Mac: 4 GB RAM
Android: 1 GB
|Hard Disk Space|
PC: 3 GB of available disk space
Mac: 6 GB HFS+ hard disk format
PC: 1024 x 768 resolution
Mac: 1280 x 800 resolution
|Additional system requirements|
A touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality. However, all features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse, or other standard- or accessible-input device. Note that new touch features are optimized for use with Windows 8 or later.
Product functionality and graphics may vary based on your system configuration. Some features may require additional or advanced hardware or server connectivity.
Internet functionality requires an internet connection.
Microsoft account required.